Wednesday, March 2, 2011

checking in

photo found here
i am finally getting over this virus. i swear, it almost got the best of me. my husband actually told me...'you know, this is really not a good look for you.' (!) in other news, i am seriously dying over the weather lately. ok, maybe i was getting a little bit of the cabin fever. this lovely weather, however, means a strong desire to hop on the bike. even if it is just to mess around town and run errands. so, i am saving up my moneys to buy my little lady a trailer to attach to my bicycle. i love love love supporting my local bike shop, but these things are a small investment. i am really kicking myself for not buying one i saw at a yard sale last year. now, to find the perfect one... i hope you are having a lovely lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment